Sunday, February 15, 2009

For Amy...

Alright, I am very new to this blog stuff. I hope I don't let you down Amy.

I had the best experience this past week. I was able to meet up with my very good friend Amy. We were able to catch up over spinach and artichoke dip at Applebee's. I am dedicating this blog to her. She was a very good friend through some strange times. She was always there when I needed some fashion, make-up, or boy advise. She even helped me determine the best size for my...investment. (I wanted to look just like her!) So Amy, I raise my glass, of water not Satan's juice, to you. Thank you for being my friend!!

1 comment:

Amy K. Harris said...

Your "investment" still looks great. I had such a good time catching up with you. Let's stay friends this time...5 years was way too long.